This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about first aid or who wants to refresh their existing first aid knowledge, including:
- Parents and carers
- Office workers and public sector staff
- Health and social care staff
In this First Aid online course you will learn:
- First aid principles
- Adult, child and infant CPR
- Using an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- First aid and choking
- First aid for heart attacks and cardiac arrest
- How to treat severe bleeding and burns
- First aid for fractures
- First aid for asthma and allergic reactions
- First aid for treating seizures and epilepsy
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
The course is split into nine modules:
- First Aid and Adult CPR
- Child and Infant CPR
- Automated external defibrillator
- The Heart
- Bleeding and Burns
- Asthma and Allergies
- Epilepsy and Seizures
Approximately 2 hours
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.