During this online safety for parents and carers course you will understand:
- The risks to children that are associated with mobile and online technology
- How to tackle online safety risks
Some of the topics covered in this CPD Certified online safety course:
- How to be vigilant
- What is e-safety?
- E-safety at your child’s school
- Why is e-safety important?
- How to understand technology
- How to surf the internet sensibly
- Supervising what children see online
- Real and unreal pornographic behaviour
- Talk to children about online safety
- Unwanted email
- Online friends
- Social media, blogs and chat rooms
- Your child’s online reputation
- Mobile phones
- Useful websites
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
This course is intended for the parents / carers and household members of children and young people.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.