On completion of this CPD Certified Safeguarding Adults for Managers online course you will:
- Understanding the context of safeguarding within the support and housing sectors
- Gaining an improved understanding of the key elements of the practitioner’s own organisation’s safeguarding and abuse policies in relation to adults at risk
- Identifying potential barriers to reporting abuse in relation to the victim, staff and others
- Exploring key legislation and policy relating to abuse and how these impact on your work
- Examining your own roles and responsibilities in identifying and reporting potential abuse as well as the roles and responsibilities of your partner agencies
- Identifying key actions and timescales for responding to concerns
- Further developing the practitioner’s ability to act appropriately and swiftly in safeguarding situations
- Understanding when and how to share information
- To have explored practical examples of interventions to support you to promote the safety and well-being of clients/customers
- To have a clear understanding of what constitutes ‘defensible decision making’ and how to keep yourself safe when dealing with abuse cases
- Gaining a greater awareness of domestic abuse, radicalisation, modern-day slavery, mental capacity act, female genital mutilation and honour-based abuse (including forced marriage)
To provide the building blocks of knowledge which equip and underpin the working practices of all managers involved in safeguarding adults at risk across a multi-agency spectrum. Safeguarding is everyone’s business and all satff groups involved in safeguarding must be able to recognise abuse and neglect and how how to make effective referrals.
To gain a clear understanding of how to identify and report potential abuse and be able to recognise those that are particularly vulnerable to abuse.
This online course has been developed specifically for frontline support and housing staff to increase the practitioner’s skills and knowledge of the safeguardng processes relating to vulnerable adults.
Approximately two hours
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
This online course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce their learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” i.e. scene exploration and “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.