This course will heighten your awareness and increase your understanding of autism.
The course is split into three modules:
• What is autism?
• What are the main challenges?
• Characteristics and diagnosis of autism
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn:
• What autism is
• What causes autism
• About the autistic spectrum
• What the three main challenges people with autism face
• About the typical characteristics of individuals with autism
• About the importance diagnosing autism
• About the strengths and positives of having autism
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.