To understand and successfully apply the principles of Root Cause Analysis in the workplace.
This Root Cause Analysis online course covers the following topics:
- What is meant by the term Root Cause Analysis
- What is involved in Root Cause Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis techniques including:
- 5 Whys
- Fishbone Diagrams
Successful completion of the course will allow learners to:
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis as part of the Corrective Action process
The course content is available online, and incorporates graphics; animation and voice-over to create a rich interactive learning environment that helps maintain the learners’ interest throughout the course. Learners are supplied with a unique username and password to access the course, and are able to work through the learning material at their own pace and speed, completing the online activities.
Approximately two hours to complete the course in full. Learn as much as you want in any session and return.
Enrol at any time and learn at your own pace. No time limit for course completion.
Full tutor (food safety and quality systems specialist) and IT support available during the course via e-mail & discussion boards.
Online assessment if taken on completion of the course and comprises multi-choice questions. A score of 70% must be achieved to successfully complete the course and receive an E-Learning Certificate.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.