On completion of the course the candidate should have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method, enabling them to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
The candidate will understand:
- The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- The purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 procesess
- The history, need for and benefits of PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 overview and principles
- The key elements of PRINCE2 and the PRINCE2 Manual
- The structure of a PRINCE2 Project, its Processes and the PRINCE2 Process Model
- Process and Sub-Process Summary, Information Flow and Process Model Walkthrough
In addition the candidate will have knowledge of:
PRINCE2 Themes – Part 1
- Business Case
PRINCE2 Themes – Part 2
- Case Study
As well as full tutor support, included in the course to support the candidate are examples of a PRINCE2 project, printable PRINCE2 documents and PRINCE2 exam technique. This includes advice on how to approach the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam and Mock Exam Simulator featuring sample questions from the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam.
There is also the PRINCE2 Template Manager – a comprehensive collection of document templates to kick-start your implementation of PRINCE2.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]