Price is per online user of this course and includes OCN certification. This product is not liable to VAT.
This Level 4 Award in Food Safety online course covers the following topics:
- Food Borne Illnesses
- Physical Contamination of Food
- Food Storage, Temperature Control and Preservation
- Design and Construction of Food Premises and Equipment
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Training Strategies
- Management Control Techniques
Learners work through the learning material at their own pace and speed, completing the online activities and assignments.
It takes approximately 40 hours to complete the course in full and there is no time limit for course completion. Learn as much as you want in any session and return.
There is full tutoring from a food safety specialist and IT support available during the course via e-mail.
Testing is continuous throughout the learning, through a series of coursework and assignments.
OCN Credit4Learning (OCNOTC) is a nationally recognised external awarding body and charity and is an Access Validating Agency (AVA) licensed by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) for Higher Education. OCN Credit4Learning is regulated by the Qualification and Curriculum Authority (QCA) and credits awarded by them are accepted as a means of entry to further education and university education.
Completion of this online course can lead to further qualifications.
‘A very informative course with detailed content. I learned more than I had expected to and it was most convenient to be able to complete online in my own time whilst working full time’ Lloyd
‘Excellent course with lots of thorough learning on the subject matter’ Anonymous
‘I thought the course and online tutor access was great! Thanks so much’ Anonymous
‘Excellent, yet to finish my course…but now working with my remote tutor, the service I have received to date is impeccable’ Ningmua
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.