This Project Planning & Control Foundation course offers learners:
- Instant online access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course for one whole year (approx. 10 hours of study time)
- Interactive quizzes and mock exam simulators to test knowledge ahead of the exam
- Access the course via any mobile device
- Networking with fellow learners in our unique Virtual Learning Environment
- The official Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control Book to support the course
You will have access to the online training course for one year so you can study at your own pace. The Project Planning and Control Foundation will take around 10 hours to complete. Once you have completed the course you can test your knowledge on the mock exam simulator. Once you are achieving over 50% on the mock exam simulator you can put yourself in for the real Project Planning and Control Foundation exam. The exam can be taken online or in a test centre. Exams can be booked at the reduced rate of £155 with the course trainers.
The exam format is:
- Multiple Choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control is a comprehensive guide for anyone involved in planning, scheduling and controlling projects.
Written to be accessible to all levels, from student to senior project managers, it gives practical guidance on all planning aspects of preparing to undertake a project, executing a project, controlling its delivery to budget, time and quality, and delivering it safely.
Among the main topics covered are:
- Planning techniques and approaches
- Budgeting and cost control
- Scheduling practices
- Scheduling checks
- Management of baselines
- Performance reporting and record keeping
The APM PSM&C guide and its associated training have been developed not in academic isolation but with many years of on the job experience. The guide is written in plain English so even if this is your first experience in the field of planning and controls you should feel comfortable reading, understanding and working towards success.
You will gain:-
- Understanding of minimum standards and best practices
- Guidance on how to comply with Works Information requirements laid out in contracts
- Learn lessons from a wide base of delivery organisations
- Benefit from a broad perspective of experienced controls practitioners
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.