By the end of this Anti-Money Laundering online course you will have learned:
• What money laundering is.
• How the process of money laundering takes place.
• The legal background to money laundering and your responsibilities in helping to prevent it.
• How money laundering relates to terrorism and crime.
• To who and what money laundering regulations apply.
• What should be featured in an anti-money laundering training programme.
• What a ‘regulated business’ is.
• What you or your business should do to combat the threat of money laundering.
• How to devise a money laundering policy.
• What a ‘nominated officer’ is.
• How to protect yourself and your business from being implicated in money laundering cases.
• What ‘due diligence’ is and how to do it.
• When to apply ‘enhanced due diligence’.
• What is acceptable proof of identity.
• What a ‘beneficial owner’ is.
• What records should be kept.
• How to spot money laundering ‘red flags’.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.