By the end of the course you will have learned:
• What money laundering is.
• How the process of money laundering takes place.
• The legal background to money laundering and your responsibilities in helping to prevent it.
• How money laundering relates to terrorism and crime.
• To who and what money laundering regulations apply.
• What should be featured in an anti-money laundering training programme.
• What a ‘regulated business’ is.
• What you or your business should do to combat the threat of money laundering.
• How to devise a money laundering policy.
• What a ‘nominated officer’ is.
• How to protect yourself and your business from being implicated in money laundering cases.
• What ‘due diligence’ is and how to do it.
• When to apply ‘enhanced due diligence’.
• What is acceptable proof of identity.
• What a ‘beneficial owner’ is.
• What records should be kept.
• How to spot money laundering ‘red flags’.
10% discount for 10 users purchased and 15% discount for 20 users. For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]