On 26 June 2017 changes were introduced in the UK to help prevent the laundering of money, and terrorist and organised crime financing. This is relevant to all business with financial dealings, those specialising in financial services, and most importantly to high value brokers, who accept cash.
If your business is covered by money laundering prevention laws, this training is a must to help ensure faster compliance by making you and your employees aware of the most vital aspects.
This course covers;
- the process of money laundering and define the associated key terms
- the offences under the key legislation: Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money Laundering Regulations
- how to spot the risks and indicators in business
- ‘know your customer’ describing the different levels of due diligence including identification and verification
- when levels of risk mean enhanced due diligence is necessary
- what constitutes suspicious activity and list specific criteria
- the reporting of suspicious activity
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard.