On 26 June 2017 changes were introduced in the UK to help prevent the laundering of money, and terrorist and organised crime financing. This is relevant to all business with financial dealings, those specialising in financial services, and most importantly to high value brokers, who accept cash.
If your business is covered by money laundering prevention laws, this training is a must to help ensure faster compliance by making you and your employees aware of the most vital aspects.
This course covers;
- the process of money laundering and define the associated key terms
- the offences under the key legislation: Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money Laundering Regulations
- how to spot the risks and indicators in business
- ‘know your customer’ describing the different levels of due diligence including identification and verification
- when levels of risk mean enhanced due diligence is necessary
- what constitutes suspicious activity and list specific criteria
- the reporting of suspicious activity
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.