The definition of PPE is “all equipment (including clothing affording protection against the weather) which is intended to be worn or held by a person at work and which protects him against one or more risks to his health or safety”.
The course covers the following topics;
- What is PPE?
- Assessing suitable PPE
- The hazards and types of PPE
- CE Marking
By the end of this online course on PPE you will;
- Understand the Law regarding the use of PPE
- Ensure they understand the importance of using the correct PPE
- Recognise common safety hazards where PPE is required
- Have understood the principles of maintaining PPE in good condition
The course is designed for all employees who may need to use PPE, so is ideal for induction and refresher training.
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
eLearning For Your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.