There is a lot of legislation around the use of vehicles at work and their maintenance. Health and safety legislation also puts the onus on employees to ensure the health and safety (as far as reasonably practicable) of their employees. Importantly, this includes driving on public roads. By managing road safety that’s work related employers can help to reduce the amount of road related incidents. For example, this means that there is less absenteeism due to injuries, less costly repairs to vehicles (and the associated insurance costs), fewer incidences of people missing orders and of course the reduction in running cost.
This driver safety course module has been designed to highlight awareness and refresh information regarding safety whilst driving at work.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the reasons for driving safely
- Be aware of both employers & employees responsibilities
- Be aware of the dangers of driving too fast
- Demonstrate understanding of different types of driving hazards and good driving practices
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
CPD helps individuals to focus on how they can become a more effective professional. It enables them to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.