In this course you will:
• Be made aware of key policy and legislation relating to health and safety in your work setting/situation
• Know the main health and safety responsibilities of you, your manager and the individuals you support
• Know where and from whom additional support and information relating to health and safety can be accessed
• Know how to record and report issues
This course contains the following 10 modules:
• Understand your own responsibilities and the responsibilities of others
• Understand Risk Assessment
• Move and assist safely
• Understand procedures for responding to accidents and sudden illness
• Understand medication and healthcare tasks
• Handle hazardous substances
• Promote fire safety
• Work securely
• Manage stress
• Disability awareness
Upon successful completion of all 11 modules you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].