The course considers the hierarchy of controls in order to reduce the risk of noise hazards as follows:
- Engineering Controls
- Administrative Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment.
This online training on the effects of noise requires no prior knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation or risk assessment, and takes into account the requirements of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005, this includes both employer and employee responsibilities.
This E-learning is fast to deploy and all learners can be tracked through our intuitive learning management system.
On completion of this online course on Protection Against the Effects of Noise learners will:
- Recognise the risks associated with excessive noise.
- Identify sources of noise.
- Understand Upper and Lower Noise Action Levels.
- Appreciate the requirements of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
- Be able to protect yourself against hearing damage.
Following completion of the slides of information, you will be presented with a short multiple choice test to confirm your understanding of the information that has been presented to you.
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.