You’ve recruited a star candidate for your remote team and want to do everything you can to help them do their best work and contribute to the company’s goals. Don’t leave them with the feeling that you’re surprised they showed up! Having an onboarding program is the most effective way to support new employees as they navigate the remote workplace and seek to learn, build relationships, and contribute at their highest level of performance. It’s also a proven way to grow your company’s profits – no matter the staff size or stage of maturity.
Our workplaces have swiftly transitioned into the online space, without us having much knowledge about how to make remote working successful. Onboarding new talent to our remote workplaces is a key skill and practice for HR practitioners, team leaders, and entrepreneurs to be able consistently facilitate engagement, productivity, and high performance.
During this course you’ll learn about:
- An Introduction to Onboarding in the Remote Workplace
- The Essential Elements of Good Remote Onboarding
- Kickstarting Learning for New Hires
- Encouraging Connections & Building Relationships at Work
- Setting Up New Employees for Productivity & Success
- Transitioning from Onboarding & Measuring Success
This course is for anyone who needs to coordinate and manage the onboarding of new employees in the remote workplace.
You may be an HR manager leading your company’s remote onboarding process; a team leader in charge of onboarding new employees; or even an entrepreneur who needs to onboard new hires to your remote workplace.
Approximately 70 minutes
4.5* “This course gave me a very good overview of what Remote Onboarding means, why companies and teams should practice it and a multitude of good practices of how to set it into system.”
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.