Most organisations will face the challenges of virtual working. This course will provide the tools and belief to thrive under all circumstances. Communication is key to all types of teams, and being able to communicate confidently and effectively through a screen is an essential skill that this course will provide. The course will provide a mixture or theoretical and practical skills to deliver confidence when managing or being part of a virtual team.
- Gain an understanding of the dynamics of virtual and hybrid teams
- Understand efficient use of virtual technology
- Learn remote presenting techniques
- Understand how to maintain motivation and drive in virtual teams
- Learn how to monitor and manage issues of health, efficiency and morale
This course is designed for anyone who needs to communicate virtually to influence – from virtual team leaders and remote team members to small business owners and entrepreneurs. It is aimed at both managers and team members who are trying to adjust to a new world of work. It’s designed to reassure them, allay their fears and provide them with confidence in both a virtual and hybrid workplace.
Approximately 129 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.