- To recognise the importance and application of confidentiality in the workplace;
- To identify the type of information that is generally covered by confidentiality clauses and policies, and the types of information that isn’t covered;
- To define the responsibility of the employer in implementing and maintaining workplace confidentiality;
- To learn about the responsbility of employees and contractors in maintaining workplace confidentiality;
- How to report potential breaches of confidentiality clauses and policies
This online course has been developed with the assistance of workplace experts. While the program in no way constiutes legal advice, it provides a thorough generic insight into this vital topic. Organisational specific clauses and policies can be inserted into the program.
- Module 1 defines what confidentiality means and its place in the workplace;
- Module 2 covers the difference between confidential and non-confidential information;
- Module 3 familiarises users with their rights and responsibilities as an employee; and
- Additional Resources: Information Library, Video Clips, Assessment and Activities.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.