Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- The Science behind Neurohacking
- The key concepts in Neurohacking
- How everyday habits affect your brainpower both positively and negatively
- The principles of Practical Neurohacking – how to use your knowledge to increase your brain performance
- The chemicals in the brain at play, and how to influence them
- How to implement Neurohacking techniques in your everyday life
While it can benefit professionals at all levels and in all roles, this course is especially suited to:
- Executives and C-Suite ready who want to increase employee motivation
- Managers and supervisors who want to optimise team or department performance
- Human Resources and L&D professionals who want to understand leadership and goal-setting best practices for company-wide implementation
- Professionals seeking promotion who want to develop high-level managerial skills
Approximately 46 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.