Increase your energy levels and overall productivity by creating a powerful, positive routine that helps you stay on top of your priorities.
This online course walks you through the top 5 areas in your life that can zap energy and make you feel overwhelmed if left unmanaged. By the end of the online course, you will be equipped with the tools and strategies you need to establish a workable routine that will help manage your energy and prevent burnout.
This 30-minute course includes engaging audio narration, quizzes and a final test to evaluate your understanding of the material.
- Manage your energy and avoid burn-out by establishing your priorities
- Develop routines and powerful rituals to boost energy and overall productivity
- Stick with your new routine by using the simple tips from this course
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.