This course covers the following outcomes:
- Recognise different types of eating disorders
- Who can develop an eating disorder
- The myths surrounding eating disorders and the real facts
- To recognise characteristics and components of the main types of eating disorder
- To recognise causes of eating disorders and considering some of the driving factors
- The effects on a person including psychological, physiological, behavioural and potential long-term effects (including special considerations for children and adolescents)
- The signs to look out for and the importance of early recognition and intervention
- Other likely illnesses that may coexist alongside eating disorders; the importance of recognising and responding to these as well
- Typical treatments and support services that are available and the steps a GP might take
- Recognise the complexities and barriers to treatment
- What is expected of family and treating professionals in supporting a person with an eating disorder
- How an eating disorder affects the family and the difficulties the carer may face
- What to say and what to do when you think someone might have an eating disorder (how you can help)
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.