In the initial course dedicated to Microsoft Outlook, you will familiarise yourself with the program interface and learn to send, receive, print and organise messages in it. You will also learn to work with message attachments, to create an automatic reply and to set rules for automatic processing of received or sent messages. You will send a message with a questionnaire to fill in. You will also get acquainted with a whole range of other tools, which will make your work with e-mails easier and more pleasant.
- Introduction to Outlook
- Outlook view options
- Getting help in Outlook
- Customising the layout of the Outlook window
- Sneak peeks
- Viewing received messages
- Creating a new message
- Editing the content of a message
- Checking spelling and grammar in new messages
- Managing attachments
- Replying to messages and forwarding them
- Saving and printing messages
- Creating message signatures
- Mail folders
- Junk Email
- Flagging messages for their follow-up
- Tracking messages
- Searching for messages
- Organising messages into subfolders and categories
- Arranging the message list
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Quick steps
- Automatic replies
- Managing messages by using rules
- Mail settings
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.