- Create simple tables, and use different built in layouts to help keep your charts consistent through your presentation
- Import table data, and data from Excel
- Add charts, graphs and pie charts to present numeric information in interesting ways
- Add charts to slides use
- Constructing Tables
- Modifying and Importing Tables
- Creating Charts
- Modifying Chart Objects
- Transition and Animation Effects
- Advanced Animations
The online course takes approximately 4 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 85 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.