When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the various views available in Excel and their uses
- Set up various views of a worksheet with different display and print settings by using the ‘Custom Views’ feature
- Import text and other objects created with other programmes into a worksheet so you can use Excel’s features to modify and analyse the data
- Create and modify a hyperlink to another file or to a website
- Understand document properties such as the author, title, subject or keywords that describe a document’s content
- Use the built-in headers and footers in Excel, as well as create your own customised ones
- Preview worksheets and the options in the ‘Page Setup’ box that control how worksheet pages are printed
- Print various components in worksheets, as well as look at different printing options
- Excel Views
- Using Custom Views
- Importing, Exporting and Queries
- Working with Hyperlinks
- Workbook Properties Headers, Previewing and Page Setup
- Printing Worksheets
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].