There are six modules in this course:
- Managing Databases
- Application Parts and Access Options
- Table Basics
- Table Design
- Table Relationships
- Importing Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you’re learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
How this course can help your business:
- Make the most of your investment in IT
- Use databases to store, manage, sort and analyse information
- Make sound business decisions based on accurate information
- Store customer records securely
- Improve communication by providing staff with better access to information
- Capitalise on and manage the knowledge, experience and information contained within your business
The online course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available for 12 months from the date first accessed.
10% discount for between 10 users purchased, 15% discount for between 20 users purchased and 20% discount for 30 or more purchased. For discounts on larger volumes please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]