This course covers the following outcomes:
- understand the definition of mental health
- understand and recognise the main causes of common mental health conditions
- understand and recognise the early warning signs, symptoms and triggers of common mental health conditions
- understand the impacts of poor mental health
- understand treatments available for common mental health conditions
Please note: This course is not to be used as part of a diagnostic tool and upon completion does not qualify you to assess or diagnose individuals with mental health challenges
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.