- Understand best approaches to discussions about mental ill health with team members and managers;
- Understand individual rights regarding the disclosure of a mental health condition;
- Understand how to best approach management if challenged by a mental health challenge;
- Be in a better position to understand some indicators of mental ill health; and
- Understand that if we are experiencing mental ill health it’s important that something positive is done about it. Likewise, it’s important to speak up if being subjected to behaviour from another person that could place your health at risk
Module 1 covers the observable indicators of mental ill health
Module 2 provides ideas regarding conversations between team members and managers about mental health condition
Module 3 covers conversations between colleagues
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.