Historically, menopause has been a largely undiscussed topic due to a variety of social and cultural stigmas. However, as organisations have begun to encourage more open and supportive working cultures, it is fast becoming a topic of interest, with people keen to learn about this key stage in life.
In this e-learning course you will explore the meaning of menopause, how it affects people, how to raise the awareness of it at work and support colleagues experiencing the menopause. It aims to raise awareness of how you can help to break the stigma and promote a positive workplace culture with open discussions.
Managers and Team Leaders.
Learners will understand:
- What menopause means and how it affects people
- What you can do to raise awareness at work
- How to be supportive to colleagues experiencing menopause
- How you can help to break the stigma
- How to promote a positive workplace culture with open discussions
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard