This online course on maximising sales has previously only been available to corporate clients on high ticket development programmes, so we are delighted to be able to offer it to you here in this innovative and easily digested format.
Specifically, after completing this online course on maximising sales you will be able to:
- Inspire your customers to buy from you by using the behaviours needed for successful selling in a downturn
- Use the Inspiring Challenger Pitch Structure to sell more effectively
- Take Control of Your Sales Pipeline to get sales quicker and with less friction
This online course on Maximising Sales in an Economic Decline contains the following modules:
- Insight vs Information
What are the Behaviours Needed for Success
- The History of Sales Methodologies
- Understanding the 5 Different Selling Profiles
- Appreciate Why Old Truths About Relationships and Consultative Sales are no Longer Relevant
- What are the Qualities of the Inspiring Challenger?
- The 3 Rules of the Inspiring Challenger Sale
Inspiring Customers to Learn
- Inspiring Customers to Learn and the PEST Analysis
- Porters 5 Market Forces
- Building your Expertise
- Optimal Tailoring
- The Inspiring Challenger Pitch Overview
- The Warmer: Introducing the Insight
- The Reframe and Rational Drowning
- Emotional Impact and a New Way
Course Instructor Gavin Presman
Over the last 20 years Gaving Presman has coached and trained sales teams at some of the worlds leading commercial teams at leading media and technology businesses, including Microsoft, Guardian Media Group and Twitter, and creative business, including Global Radio, Bauer and We Are Social.
Over the past 5 years, he has been developing sales teams to use the Inspiring Challenger Sale, a methodology that is proven to be more effective than any other in times of economic downturn.
He has written 2 best-selling books on Sales and Negotiation and regularly delivers negotiation and influence training across the world, through Inspire, Cultivate, Lumina Learning and DOOR International.
This online course is for anyone selling to customers facing unprecedented market conditions. Whether you are a sales professional, sales leader, or in any commercial support role, if you are needing to sell more in a competitive world, you will find practical tools here to help you succeed during this downturn.
If you would like to be someone who has a real mastery of how to sell with integrity and impact in a recession, then this course is for you.
1 hour and 45 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.