The aim of this online course is to help reduce the number of manual handling related illnesses and accidents in the workplace and to promote good attitudes amongst the staff.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what manual handling is
- Recognise common accidents and injuries
- Assess the key risks posed by the task, the individual, the load and the environment
- Use effective techniques to lift and handle loads safely
- Comply with safe working practices when pushing and pulling
- Recognise the importance of using mechanical aids to minimise the risks
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard