On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to identify legislation that relates to moving and handling
- Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees with regard to Manual Handling of Objects
- Understand how to assess and reduce risks associated with Manual Handling of Objects
- Understand the legal definitions and limitations of Manual Handling Regulations
- Explain the principles for moving and handling equipment and other objects safely
- Explain how to stay safe when handling loads and objects
This course takes approximately 90 minutes.
The course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce the learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – e.g. reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” e.g. scene exploration and other “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.