This course is aimed at:
• Anyone who works with or can access / view personal, confidential and / or sensitive information
• Anyone of works for / with an organisation
• Anyone who works / deals with the general public
This course will enable you to understand:
• The importance of keeping data secure
• What needs to be protected
• The risks to data and data systems
• The key steps to keeping data secure
• The ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ when communicating with other people
• What to do if you think information might be at risk
• The principles and purpose of the Data Protection Act
• The key terminology associated with the Data Protection Act
• How to process sensitive data
• The principles and purpose of the Freedom of Information Act
• The key terminology associated with the Freedom of Information Act
• What a Freedom of Information request is
• What information can be requested and what information is exempt
• How and why a refused request decision can be challenged
A course bundle is a collection of courses grouped together to create a comprehensive training programme.
Course bundles enable you to learn more about a particular subject and are more cost-effective.
This course bundle contains the following courses:
• Information Security
• Data Protection Act
• Freedom of Information Act
Please note: course bundles enable you to learn more about a particular subject and are more cost-effective
Upon successful completion of this course bundle, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]