On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the fears of First Aid
- Be aware of how to ask for permission to help
- Understand the importance of scene safety
- Be aware of how to carry out an initial assessment
- Be aware of the steps to take in order to place a patient in the recovery position
- Be aware of the chain of survival
- Know the circumstances under which resuscitation is performed
- Understand the term of AED
- Be aware of Adult, Child and Infant Choking
- Be aware of Child and Infant CPR
- Understand Adult CPR including how to undertake CPR on pregnant women.
This course takes approximately 45 minutes.
The course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce the learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” i.e. scene exploration and “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.