For many people, working life has been disrupted in recent times, with more and more roles now undertaken from home – at least some of the time. Research shows that most people welcome this change from regular travel to and working in an office.
The desire for and implications of increased hybrid working will affect many modern workers. This course is a great resource for employees. This course also focuses on leading a hybrid team.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify best practice in leading a hybrid team
- Share tips and hacks for best practise management
- Spot wellbeing issues among team member
- Identify hybrid working practices that work/do not work for the business
- Thrive as a manager of a hybrid working team
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard