- Understanding food Safety
- Food hazards
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and Personal Protection
This online course is in four modules and covers:
- Food safety management.
- Groups of high risk.
- Food hygiene ratings.
- Governing laws.
- Role enforcement officers.
- Role of Environmental Health Officers.
- Site inspections.
- Consequences of non- compliance.
- Food handler training
- Food hazards.
- Identifying spoiled food items.
- Sources of bacteria.
- Types of bacteria.
- Bacteria reproduction.
- Conditions for bacterial growth.
- Foreign bodies.
- The importance of cleaning.
- Cleaning schedules.
- Use of detergents.
- Use of disinfectants.
- Deep cleaning.
- Responsibilities of an employer.
- Responsibilities of an employee.
- Control measures.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Importance of personal hygiene.
- Hazards associated with poor personal hygiene.
- Bacteria transfer.
- Foreign bodies.
- Cross contamination from chemicals.
- Personal responsibility.
- Toilet hygiene.
- Hand washing.
- Cuts, rashes and abrasions.
- Body odour.
- Bad breadth.
To achieve the Food Safety Level 2 qualification a 90% pass mark is required in the online assessments that follow each module. On achievement of the qualification you will receive a downloadable certificate.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.