This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of food safety and hygiene
- Identify the main causes of food poisoning and allergies, including high-risk foods
- Store and prepare food correctly to maintain safety
- Be aware of the importance of temperature in maintaining food safety
- Maintain your personal hygiene when handling or preparing food
- Adopt effective cleaning routines and arrange your working environment to maintain safety
- Take appropriate action to prevent pest infestation.
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard