The FREE eBook includes a fire risk assessment template allowing delegates to assess the fire risks in their environment and to make a note of the evacuation procedures and fire exits. Fast-paced, highly interactive and engaging, this fire safety training course alerts learners to fire hazards and prevention, evacuation signs and procedures, what to do when a fire alarm sounds and how to react when first on the scene of a fire.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Describe their responsibilities for fire safety
- Identify typical fire hazards and know how to prevent or minimise the risks of fire
- Recognise fire signs accurately
- Locate their local fire exits and assembly points and follow evacuation procedures
- List the types of fire extinguisher, what fires they are best for and when they mustn’t be used
- Respond appropriately if they discover a fire
- Identify people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire
Approximately 21 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.