On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the current laws and legislation relating to fire
- Explain the employee and employer duties and responsibilities
- Understand how fire can spread
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Have an awareness of organisational strategies and policies
- Understand what is required to meet the law in fire equipment maintenance
- Know what action to take in the case of discovering a fire
- Understand the role of the responsible person
This course takes approximately 50 minutes.
The course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce the learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – e.g. reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” e.g. scene exploration and other “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.