Driving safely at work is important for both employees and employers. Employees are at risk of injury which impacts productivity as well as financial implications to both workers and organisations. Employers can suffer loss due to worker’s compensation, vehicle repairs, property liability, and other costs. Staying safe on the road and at work is vital for all concerned.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
- Recognise the particular hazards of different adverse driving conditions
- Identify how to reduce the risk of an accident in adverse conditions
- Avoid driving when fatigued
- Avoid distractions and stay more focused while driving
- Employ techniques to avoid speeding
- Make sure they don’t drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Follow the correct procedure if they do have an accident
- Assemble a useful in car safety kit: particularly for winter and foreign driving
- Handle breakdowns on trunk roads and motorways safely.
- Consider personal risks when parking and driving.
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
The candidate must pass the final assessment, however if failed the course content can be revisited and the final assessment re-attempted until the expiry of the licence.
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Training Dashboard.