This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the circumstances we would use qualitative research and allow you to determine where in your day-to-day life you might need to conduct some qualitative research. It will do this by teaching you the methods we use in qualitative research, providing you with a toolkit to analysing your data, and building your confidence in presenting your findings to the different audiences you may face in your day to day working life.
This qualitative research skills masterclass is filled with practical tips, lessons and guidance that will help you master a new set of skills that are vital to the 21st-century business environment.
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn how to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the reasons we use qualitative data, and when qualitative data can benefit your research
- Effectively assess the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, and confidently chose the method best suited to your needs
- Develop a toolkit of analytical skills that will enable you to interpret and analyse any qualitative data set
- Design and deliver your own impactful and insightful qualitative research project
- Communicate your findings effectively to a diverse range of audiences
- Become a more flexible and adaptable researcher
This course is designed for business professionals seeking to develop a more holistic and insightful perspective on a business problem or challenge that they are facing – from new market researchers to leaders, directors, small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Approximately 58 minutes
4.5* “The lecture gave me a detailed insight into qualitative research approach and when best to apply it. It was a wonderful experience.” Osondu-Okoro N.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.