This online course can be applied to a wide range of roles and industries. Having consistently excellent customer care and service positively effects a business, increasing the chances of a customer coming back again and using your services; it plays a big role in the companys status and overall success.
After completing our Customer Care Courses, you will be able to:
- Explain the need for an effective customer care strategy and how best to implement it.
- Identify the best and most appropriate ways to greet a customer.
- Acknowledge different customer groups and describe how their potential needs and expectations may differ (due to age, level of education etc.) and how these factors change your customer service strategy.
- Give a thorough explanation of the products and services available and the difference between material and personal service.
- Explain the importance of effective communication and give examples of how you would handle different cultural groups.
- Describe how to prevent and handle an awkward situation (such as a complaint) whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Our Customer Care Courses will provide a definition of customer care and look at how a company may be affected when they neglect customer service.
- The course will cover customer needs and expectations, focusing on specific customer group needs.
- You will look at appropriate ways to communicate with customers in a professional manner with regard to tone and body language.
- The course will identify the best way to manage complaints and deal with a customer who may not be pleased with the service provided.
Our Customer Care Courses are for anyone in a customer-focused organisation (for example retail) and who, in their day-to-day job, directly interacts with others either face-to-face, via email or telephone.
Approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle.