This online course can be applied to a wide range of roles and industries. Having consistently excellent customer care and service positively effects a business, increasing the chances of a customer coming back again and using your services; it plays a big role in the companys status and overall success.
After completing our Customer Care Courses, you will be able to:
- Explain the need for an effective customer care strategy and how best to implement it.
- Identify the best and most appropriate ways to greet a customer.
- Acknowledge different customer groups and describe how their potential needs and expectations may differ (due to age, level of education etc.) and how these factors change your customer service strategy.
- Give a thorough explanation of the products and services available and the difference between material and personal service.
- Explain the importance of effective communication and give examples of how you would handle different cultural groups.
- Describe how to prevent and handle an awkward situation (such as a complaint) whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Our Customer Care Courses will provide a definition of customer care and look at how a company may be affected when they neglect customer service.
- The course will cover customer needs and expectations, focusing on specific customer group needs.
- You will look at appropriate ways to communicate with customers in a professional manner with regard to tone and body language.
- The course will identify the best way to manage complaints and deal with a customer who may not be pleased with the service provided.
Our Customer Care Courses are for anyone in a customer-focused organisation (for example retail) and who, in their day-to-day job, directly interacts with others either face-to-face, via email or telephone.
Approximately 90 minutes to complete.