Would you like to discover ways to ‘delight’ and create ‘outstanding’ customer experiences that get them to tell others about you, come back for more and spend more?
The challenges facing many businesses today are greater than ever. In most market sectors, there is a massive choice of options and an abundance of suppliers. We live in a world where customer expectations are rapidly increasing, people are questioning much more and consumer trust is harder to win. We are also competing in a connected world where word of mouth (and ‘word of mouse’!) spreads much quicker and easier. The evidence clearly shows that it is the businesses that deliver consistently ‘outstanding’ customer experiences that are the ones that benefit from getting ahead and staying ahead of their competitors.
Course tutor Andy Hanselman will show you how to take a ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different Approach’ to make that happen for your customers. He will share ‘real’ examples of ‘3D Businesses’ who have built enviable reputations for going beyond customer satisfaction to create ‘delighted’ customers. Crucially, you will learn the practical tools, proven techniques and steps necessary to create ‘customer delight’ in your business. Andy will show you how to be ‘easy to buy from and deal with’, how to ensure everyone in your team understands their role in giving customers what they want (and more), how to empower and enable your people to do this – consistently. The result? Increased loyalty, repeat business and frequent recommendations.
By the end of this online course on customer service you’ll know:
- What customers want, including insights into today’s ever-demanding customers
- What winning ‘3D Businesses’ do when it comes to creating outstanding customer experiences
- How you and your business ‘measure up’ in the areas that count
- How to create enviable levels of customer service that ‘wow’ your customers and create real competitive advantages
- How to Put into practice the 4 key stages of creating outstanding customer experiences
- How to be ‘easy to buy from and deal with’ to create seamless experiences for your customers
- How to identify your blockages and barriers to outstanding customer experiences and how to remove them
- The 6 ingredients of ‘Customer Delight’ and real examples of how customer-focused businesses make them work
- How you too can ensure you ‘delight’ your customers
- How to make it a way of life in your business, moving from ‘delighted’ to ‘devoted’ customers by establishing processes to create consistency
- How to find out what your customers want and think and use this to create opportunities to differentiate your business and build relationships
- How to spot and deal with ‘disappointed’ customers and ensure they come back for more even when things go wrong
- How to engage, empower and enable others to do the same in every part of your business
- The steps you need to take to improve the customer experience so that your business delivers, consistently!
- How to develop and create your own ‘Outstanding Customer Experiences Plan’ for you and your business
During this customer service online course you will learn how to:
- Develop a real understanding of what makes today’s customers ‘tick’ – what they want, what they don’t want, why they quit and what this means for your business
- Create customer focus in everything you do
- Identify and remove the barriers to achieving great customer service in your business – it’s about ‘standing in your own queues’!
- Create a seamless customer experience that makes you ‘easy to do business with’ across all channels
- Understand the 6 ingredients of ‘Customer Delight’ and make them work for you and your customers
- Ensure everyone is on board for delivering outstanding customer experiences, consistently!
- Establish processes to help you create consistency through your entire customer journey
- Spot and deal with customer disappointment through effective feedback processes
- Develop a plan of action that will help you differentiate your business and get customers talking about your outstanding experiences
Course Instructor Andy Hanselman
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
He has worked with a huge cross-section of businesses and sectors and has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal and thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.
This online course on customer experiences is for anyone looking to seriously develop their customer service skills and create outstanding customer experiences. You may be an established, experienced manager or team leader responsible for managing a customer-facing team.
You might be someone who deals directly with customers in their day to day role or someone who wants to get into the world of customer service. This course will equip you with the skills to make that happen.
Andy’s principles can be applied across all levels and all types of business. He has worked with people from a variety of sectors, who consistently inform him how relevant the insights are for businesses and their leaders.
Approximately 50 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.