Designed by Brett Lyons this course is perfect for anyone who wants to develop, or refresh, the core skills of B2B selling. After a career in B2B sales Brett has designed and delivered sales training programmes for clients that range from SME’s to major corporates across the financial, IT, capital goods, professional services and manufacturing in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for sales professionals, account managers, business owners and senior executives who want to generate more sales.
What will you gain from this course?
The biggest personal benefit you will get from this course is improved sales performance. You will discover effective closing techniques to use in your personal role that will have an immediate and positive impact on your sales results. Skills that include:
- 5 rules of closing: following these will make sure you gain a commitment
- Why ‘no’ is not permanent
- How to use a pre-close as a progress check to test buying signals and avoid talk away
- 4 easy to use closing techniques that will make it easy for you to ask for the business and easy for the buyer to say yes
- 3 steps to closing a meeting and maintaining momentum in the sales cycle
What will your organisation gain from this course?
- Increased sales revenue from new and existing customers
- More sales closed often with an increase in order value
- A sales force with the skills and confidence to ask for business and commitment
- Skilled and motivated people who will value the investment in them
- 5 interactive modules
- Closing Techniques sales simulation
- Certificate endorsed by the ISM
- A personal record, a summary of content and feedback. This is a great coaching aid to follow-up on the course
- Flexibility – you can pause and resume at times to suit you
Module 1 – Course Introduction
Find out what this course is all about.
Module 2 – What does ‘closing’ mean for you?
Find out how to determine the closing technique in your sales development.
Module 3 – The Pre-Close
Discover how to master the use of a pre-close.
Module 4– Closing Techniques
Learn how to use four different closing techniques.
Module 5 – Sales Simulation: Closing Techniques
Test your new skills in a challenging sales simulation.
Once you have completed the course you will have the chance to practise your new skills with the Closing Techniques sales simulation.
In this virtual environment, you will play the role of an account manager who must close sales opportunities with two customers.
You will have to work with different decision makers and your challenge is to identify buying signals, pre-empt concerns and then use pre-closing and closing techniques to win the business. Get it right with both customers and you could achieve sales of €72,000-00.
You will face several situations in which you will test your learning by making decisions based on closing techniques. Naturally, once made, your decisions cannot be changed!
You will see your progress as the story unfolds and when you have finished the simulation, the scorecard will provide you with:
- Your personal results in key skill areas
- Specific feedback on each decision you make. This feedback will help you plan how to implement the skills to overcome objections in your personal role
The simulation is an engaging, rewarding experience that ensures you will be ready to put your new skills into action with your own prospects and customers.
Closing is about asking for the order and managing momentum in the sales process. This course will help you develop the must have skills every sales professional needs to win business! Helping you to be a successful salesperson and giving you the foundation to progress your career into an account management or sales management role.
You can play B2B Appointment Setting using Google Chrome on a Windows platform or Safari if you are using an Apple Mac, tablet or mobile.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.