The Child Protection online course is an introduction to the concept pf providing protection to children in your care. Safeguarding procedures are what keep children and young people safe from risk of harm. It is important when working in a professional capacity with children and young people to understand our duties to keep them safe.
Safeguarding all children and young people is the first step to tackling the challenge of child protection.
This online course enables learners to identify children and young people at different levels of risk of harm and to understand the significance of their own value base.
The objectives of the course are:
- To enable all people working with the care of children to understand the concepts of safeguarding children and child protection.
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse.
- To be able to record appropriately any concerns they may have.
- To feel confident in making referrals to the appropriate agencies.
- To identify other tools practitioners can use to raise concerns about is not thought to be a significant factor.
This course is relevant to anyone who works with children and young people in a professional setting including:
- school staff
- lunchtime supervisors
- classroom assistants
- nursery staff
- out of school club workers
- playgroup leaders
- anyone having regular contact with children and young people
Approximately 90 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.