This course leads the learner through definitions used in safeguarding, to a discussion about who is responsible for safeguarding, and definitions of different types of abuse. Scenarios and stories are provided to illustrate the definitions.
This course is aimed at:
- Staff and volunteers working with children in sporting environments
- Managers of sports facilities
- Parents of children who take part in sporting activities
On completion of this course you will learn:
- The definitions of terms used in safeguarding
- The different types of abuse
- What you should do if you see or suspect that a child is being, or is likely to be, abused
- Where to go for help and advice about safeguarding
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]