This online course on e-safety risks to children will enable you to:
- Know the potential risks associated with the internet and what adults and children need to know in order to manage these risks
- Know the 3 C’s of e-Safety: Content, Contact, and Conduct
- Learn how to manage online risks from the perspective of an adult
- Learn how to manage online risks from the perspective of a child or young person
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
Some of the topics covered in this CPD Certified online safety course:
- Pornographic content
- Hateful content
- Adverts and spam
- Online Harassment
- Online Grooming
- Ideological persuasion
- Identity theft online
- Harmful content
- Copyright infringement and Piracy
- Social networking
- Violent Content
This course is intended for all users of the Internet who work with or care for children.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.