This course is intended for anyone involved in the adoption assessment process. This includes:
- Prospective adopters and their families
- Members of the workforce who have particular responsibilities in relation to undertaking adoption assessments
- Agency decision makers
- Adoption panel members
On completion of this course you will have knowledge of:
- The foster carer assessment process and timescales, from application to approval
- Two-stage approval, including Stage 1 and Stage 2 plans
- What information is gathered
- What happens if a person is assessed as being unsuitable to foster
- The roles and functions of the fostering panel
- Where to go for advice and guidance
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].