This course is aimed at:
• New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles
• New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles
• Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support
This course will also be useful for:
• Staff moving into new roles within their organisation
• Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff
In this course you will learn:
• About confidentiality and when to share information
• The relevant legislation
• The data protection principles
• About the secure storage of information
• The importance of clear recording in care plans
• How to report concerns about the recording, storage or sharing of information
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
This course contains four bite-sized modules that use practice-based scenarios, videos and engaging questions to bring the subject to life.
The two modules are:
• Handling information: agreed ways of working and legislation
• Secure systems, up-to-date records and reporting issues
Each module takes between five and ten minutes to complete; the modules that contain video clips take a little longer.
The knowledge element of standard 14 of the Care Certificate is covered in this course.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]