After completing this course your staff will be fully aware of how to recognise money laundering and the procedures to take when faced with this in the workplace. They will cover areas including:
– The details of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing laws and regulations.
– Customer identification and verification procedures.
– The risk-based approach to due diligence.
– Where to go for further information.
– Course duration approximately 5 hours.
– Recognise the consequences of financial crime on the individual, firm and society as a whole.
– Know the money laundering offences and penalties.
– Identify suspicious activities and know the process for reporting suspicions.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]