Housing associations have a significant role to play in tackling money laundering actitivites. This CPD Certified online course examines how to recognise money laundering in social housing and how to avoid it.
This Anti-Money Laundering course places a video presenter into an interactive virtual e-learning world to produce e-learning that initially looks like a corporate video, and yet has all the interactivity (and more) of traditional e-learning. This course is as far away from the traditional PowerPoint style e-learning of old as Grand Theft Auto version 1 is from 5 – this captures the viewer’s interest and helps them be attentive and learn.
During this online course on Anti-Money Laundering the following topics will be covered;
- What is money laundering?
- 3 Main stages of money laundering
- What we can do to avoid this?
- Regulated Sector/CCFI’s
- Tipping Off and reporting your concern
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.