- Understand the physiology and triggers of anaphylaxis, and management.
- Understand how to perform adult basic life support in accordance with UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
The course is divided into three modules:
Module 1 – Anaphylaxis
- Definition of anaphylaxis.
- Physiology of anaphylaxis.
- Anaphylaxis drug and non-drug triggers.
- Signs and symptoms.
- Treatment and advanced treatment.
- Adrenalin auto-injectors.
Module 2 – Adult Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Assessing the victim.
- Assessing breathing.
- Chest compressions.
- Rescue breaths.
- Chest compression only CPR.
Module 3 – Final Assessment
- Final Assessment
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.